Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, November 9, 2013

Garden Seed Packets Card Share *Inspired By Stamping November Release*

Hi there. Today's the last day of the Inspired By Stamping blog "party" and I hope you've enjoyed all of the ideas and inspirations so far. Here's my take on the Garden Seed Packets set...

Birthday Blossoms card
I used some color pencils to add some rich red and oranges on my flower images before hand cutting them and adhering to the card. 


Packaged with Love card
With this card, I wanted to utilize all of my printed IBS papers. I combined the ones from this month and last month's designs. I found that handcutting my circle accents plus adhering them on another piece of IBS before and then adding a scallop epoxy sticker over them creates a unique and oh so lovely handmade embellishment. 

Come hop along with us today...

Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3X7
and don't forget some cool shipping info..
Everyday with the sneak peek posts, Joanna will be giving away the stamp sets that are being featured on that day. Prizes everyday.Joanna will be announcing the winners on the following day's post.
All stamp sets will be offered at a 10% discount until Dec 1st. 
For our Australian customers, Free Shipping for orders over $25. All International Customers, Free Shipping over $50. No code needed. Sale will be for 48 hours ONLY and will end Tuesday, November 12th, 11:59PM AEST (Brisbane Time) No exceptions.


Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Rose said...

beautiful work :)
and i love how you used the printable for the button and bottle cap!!!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

What a stunning collection of cards Grace!!! I too love the bottle cap and buttons you created out of the printables!! Loads of inspiration.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful cards!! WTG~