Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 4, 2013

Family ride layout *Paper Secrets Guest DT*

Happy Monday friends. I can't believe it's already the 4th day of November. Before you know it, December will come and go and 2013 will be over. Time sure flies fast!

Anyways, this month I was fortunate to be chosen as the guest designer at the Paper Secrets blog. They sent me the "into the woods" collection by Lawn Fawn and I have to say, it's the perfect paper and colors for this season. Here's my first (of two) layouts that I created for them this month...

Family Ride Layout

The layout above is based on this sketch provided by Paper Secrets...

I decided to change the background shape into a circle to make it complement the "bike ride" theme of my layout. Here's another close up look of the page...
To see more close ups of this page along with sketch challenge details, please click here.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic week.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: