Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 23, 2013

Latest Epiphany Crafts Projects

Happy Monday Crafty friends. It's another start of a week. What's in your agenda? As for me, I am plugging along with my school homework. I have totally forgotten how much reading that entails. I'm more of a hands-on learner, so having to read chapters and chapters in a Science book doesn't really excite me. But I know that I just need to plug along. I also plan on spending some time in my craft room this week. Now, that I'm excited about! 

Speaking of crafts, here are two Wedding theme cards I made recently for Epiphany Crafts. You can see these cards along with supply list and instructions on how to replicate them in this post.

Happy Ever After card

Mr. & Mrs. Card

I am honored to be a part of the Epiphany Crafts design team for 6 more months. With this new term...EC decided to share a little bit more about the each member of the team in the blog. You can find my Q&A in this post

I really feel blessed to be a part of this industry and have the opportunity to create. I don't think I can ever live without paper, glue and the possibilities of creating with them. 

Have a happy Monday.

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: