Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Latest Die Versions projects

October hasn't even arrived yet and I have Christmas in my brain already. Blame it on the beautiful products that I've been getting as part of my design team commitments. Die Versions released Christmas themed dies this month and I got to use it for a layout about one of my family's new Christmas tradition...making fudge. I also used it to create a Holiday themed card. Check them out below...

Tis the Season to be Jolly layout
Featuring:
DVH-003 “Holiday” Half Pints
DVE-037 “Believe” Express Edges
DVW-285 “Christmas Word Tree” Whispers

Notes:
I decided to use three dies in my page. I cut them out from the same paper, helping me create a visual triangle between them. I didn't need to add too much after than since the dies perfectly convey the theme of the layout.
I wanted to use this vintage pattern paper in the background but didn't want the photos and dies to clash with its design so I adhered a piece of vellum paper in between my background and the rest of the items in the page to make that distinction.

Peace, Love, Joy card
Featuring:
DVCC 007- “Peace Love Joy” Cute Cubes

Notes:
Layering pattern papers and journaling block plus adding the cute cube die made for an easy and well put together Christmas greeting. 

To learn more about these and the other fantastic products that Die Versions offer, please visit them here.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Both of these look great.