Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fall is in the air (latest DT projects)

Happy Thursday friends. Today feels more like Summer but Fall is just around the corner so I created my most recent design team projects under that theme. 

Make Today Beautiful card
Here's a card I created for Die Versions featuring their August Fall release. I added some color to each individual leaf image/cut by adding colored markers on them. You can see this project at the Die Versions blog here

Fall Banner
Epiphany Crafts teamed up with Punky Sprouts recently and I used some PS mini album sheets as a foundation for a fall themed banner. You can see the instructions and supply list for this project along with more photos on this blog post at the Epiphany Crafts blog

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: