Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 17, 2013

Cards galore

Happy Monday friends. Hope you all had a great Father's day weekend. We treated hubby with an early celebration on Saturday and tried a new Mexican place in town. He LOVES Mexican food and sad to say, but we haven't really found any restaurants here that were comparable to the tastes of SoCal Mexican joints. I'm telling you, we've been spoiled in Southern California because of the multiple cultures that reside there. 

Anyways, I'll share pics of that later on but today, I'm starting this week's blog posts with some card shares. These were created for some of the design teams I work for. 

Princess Wishes on Your Special Day card. 
Have you seen the latest die cut releases from Die-Versions? If not, check them out here! They are perfect for the Summer season. Sun, sand and water. What a perfect combination. 
In this card, I decided to turn the intricate sand castle die into an effective image for my "princess wishes" sentiment. I love how I can turn the dies into something that they're not usually used for. It just shows you that with a little bit of imagination, you can stretch your dies and use them in new ways. 

Dad, You are Awesome card
I created some Father's day cards for Epiphany Crafts and here's the first one. I used the star and oval tool, plus an oval bubble accent. I dressed up the accent by adding the letters to spell out dad first before adhering the sticker on the paper. It gives an added dimension to part of my title. 

Love you dad card
Here's my second card for Epiphany Crafts. I love, love, love the Hexagon shapes. They are so hip and on trend. Perfect for that cool dad in my life. :)

Anyways, thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by the Epiphany Crafts blog here and the Die-Versions blog here to learn more about these projects and products. 

Have a great Monday.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: