Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 17, 2013

Layouts *Inspired By Stamping*

Woohoo! It's a Friday and I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I love how the weekend means family time and rejuvenation for me. How about you? 

As my last post of the week, I've decided to share a couple of layouts I made recently with the May release stamps of Inspired By Stamping. 

4 Exploring 
This page shows some pictures of a hiking trip my family and I took about two years ago. I saw the "4" paper block from a pattern paper and decided to use that as part of my title. The four represented the number of family members we have and then I added the word "exploring" to emphasize the type of activity this memory conveys for us. 

I used the script background stamp to create my own pattern paper flowers. I stamped them on solid paper and then punched out the flower shape. I curled the edges a bit to create dimension with them, punched out another flower to layer on top and then finished off the flowers with brads. 

I also added some washi tape stamps. They're one of my favorite stamps to date!

 Food Storage
In this page, I documented how important my food storage was to our family in this past year. I photographed my food storage after I accumulated a good amount of it (a couple of years ago) but decided to focus my journaling on how this supply has helped us during our "unemployment" challenge this year. It's interesting how sometimes you photograph something with a specific page in mind and then once ready to scrapbook, the story changes. Another reason why this craft is so exciting for me. 

I used one of the Big Hope stamp with the faith sentiment in this page. I also stamped the border background on white cardstock then used it as a strip of handmade pattern paper on the right edge of the page as well as butterflies on the left side of the layout. 

I misted some doilies and then added a circle frame stamp to give it some more design and texture. 

So there you have it. If you want to learn more about these stamps and other products that Inspired by Stamping, please click here

What are you planning on scrapbooking next? I hope these pages inspire you on your next project. 

till next time,
Grace

No comments: