Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 24, 2013

With Sympathy card *Inspired by Stamping April release*

Happy Hump day guys. Today I'm sharing a card that I used an Inspired by Stamping sentiment stamp for my card title. The Big Notes III is one of the sets that are part of the April release. You can see more from the April release here. 

With Sympathy card
I love how this stamp makes finishes off the card with the perfect sentiment. My favorite part is how well the words were put together for a sympathy sentiment. Better than what I could have said. 

You can check this stamp and the other beautiful sets Inspired by Stamping offers here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: