Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

ISBIC #52

Hi there friends. Today's blog post is showcasing the latest Inspired by Stamping Challenge blog inspiration plus a card I made with the challenge in mind. For more info on this challenge, you may click here. 


Just For you card
I love the masculine colors in the inspiration. It's very rare that I get to work with blue, brown and green and as you can see in my card, because I'm so used to feminine touches, I couldn't help but do the same in this project. I guess it just shows that old habits are hard to break. :)

I used this stamp set for the ornate circle accent and this one for my sentiment (both of them are from Inspired by Stamping). I wanted to thread a ribbon through my picket fence border punch paper and I also wanted to incorporate the color scheme of the challenge so I spray misted a strand of white ribbon blue to match my color scheme. I am loving how misting and painting can make the world of difference with what we already have in our stash. 

So there you have it. Hope you play along with us this week. 

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I like the ribbon weaving -- very nice card!

Paperesse said...

A lovely card Grace, I especially like how you've woven the ribbon.

Benzi said...

Love the woven ribbon and I always like stripes and dots together. Very pretty indeed.