Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 24, 2012

Revisiting some of my tutorials

Hello friends. It's another week and I can't believe we are in the last week of September. Time sure flies. It's officially Fall and that means that the Holidays is around the corner. Have you finished your Holiday shopping yet? Are you planning on wowing your family and friends with handmade gifts this year? Well if you are going "crafty" this season, let me share with you some of the projects I've done in the past along with tutorials that might help you in making your handcrafted gifts this year.
 
{click on the title to view the tutorial}
 
 this is by far my most popular tutorial. It's an easy way to dress up those post it notes that can be given to friends, neighbors and it's a great stocking stuffer.
 
 Have a little boy in your list? How about giving him this gift? It's a great toy to take to church, doctor's office or anywhere you're little guy might need to sit and wait. Since the homemade magnets all fit in the tin, it's very compact and easy to tote around.
 
 I think this is a great way to showcase your pictures in a unique way. I made this as a teacher gift to my kids' preschool teacher but you can always take this idea to make something special for grandma.
 
I love quotes and who doesn't? They are a great way to showcase your beliefs on you wall. This one was made with vinyl and a frame found in Goodwill. It's also a great way to share your favorite quotes to family and friends.
 
I made this last year and I really like how easy they are to make. It's also a great project to use up scraps of fabric.  
 
thanks for stopping by.
 
till next time,
Grace 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: