Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 30, 2012

You make me happy layout *PBK*

Hello friends. Happy Monday. Hope you had a great weekend. We are nearing the end of Summer here and our minds have shifted to "getting ready for school". It's still July but "school" already?! Yeah, that's how I feel to. Speaking of school....I found this great school chair last year at the antique store that I used to take photos of my little sweetheart that I used in this page..

You Make Me Happy

I love the products included in the "Country Picnic" July Paper Bakery Add-on kit and how it complemented my photos so well. Here are some more close ups...


I'm up on the PBK blog today and you can see a few more close up shots of this project here. You can learn more about this kit and the other kits has to offer here.

Hope you all have a great start of your week.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: