Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Little Shoebox Aiko Collection

Happy hump day. Today's share is a link to where these sneek peeks can be found....



I was up at the My Little Shoebox blog yesterday with these projects. Learn more about them and see the whole thing in this link.

I loved working with the Aiko collection this month. The Japanese inspired papers and accents worked surprisingly well with not-so Japanese themed projects. It just shows you that with a little bit of imagination and hardwork...you can make something special with the Aiko Collection.

Have a great Wednesday.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Hannie C said...

So cute. Love those sakura.