Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CARDS May 2012 contributions

Gosh it's Wednesday already. Time sure flies! What are you up to today? Well for me I've been busy preparing a fun activity for our church youth group tonight. We are doing a human version of the LIFE game. Should be fun and at times hilarious and I hope the kids enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed preparing for it.

So anyways, a week ago I got some projects back from Northridge Media that was recently published and 6 of those projects were cards that can be found in this issue...
It's such a delight to know that there are 6 cards of mine in the May issue of CARDS. That's very rare for me (actually a first time) and I hope you bear with me as I share my excitement with you today. Here are the cards that I submitted for this particular issue....








Thank you for letting me share some cards with you today. Now off to put the final touches on my human LIFE game. Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: