Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 25, 2012

Layout share

Thank goodness it's Friday and this week is "almost" behind me. But before I say hello weekend, let me share some layouts I made recently that are not for any design team assignment or publication call. Layouts just for me! That doesn't happen very often.

10 Thing I love about Everyday life
I was inspired to make this layout from the pocket and journaling tickets product. I wanted my journaling to be out and readable so I placed some stick pins with banners in the inside of my pocket instead. I think the banners shows off the celebratory feel i have for "everyday life".


Celebrate this day
With this page, I documented my daugther's preschool graduation. Can't believe it's been a couple of years since this event took place. I chose to do a double page spread so I can fit all of my photos.

I took a class picture of the group but wanted this photo to be hidden incase I would submit this page for publication in the future so I made an open flap with my title block. I also placed my journaling in this spot.

I also made some paper rosettes as my main embellishment in this layout. I found this papers from Little Yellow Bicycle that had school themed designs on it and I used that for the rosettes.

So there you have it, hope these pages brought some inspiration today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: