Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabric Camera Strap

Happy Friday. This week has been a great change weather wise around here. It's been in the 60's. So good to see the sun shining. Although it's still a bit cold with the wind blowing, I wouldn't trade this for snow!

Today's post is a sewing share. I've been revisiting my fabrics lately. They are like papers, they have many designs and the possibilities are endless. And I'm proud to say that I know now how to add a zipper to my sewing projects now. Woohooo! thanks mom for the phone tutorial. *wink* I'll share some of those projects soon but first let me share my new fabric camera strap...

I made one of these before for my D40 and now that I'm shooting with the D7000, I decided that my new camera is just not totally me if I don't doll it up. You can find some great inspirations and tutorial on this here.

I followed the tutorial and unfortunately it's not as long as I would like it to be but for now it'll do. I'll have to modify it next time so that the strap cover will extend all the way to the edge of the camera body.

It only took me an hour to make it and now I can say that my new equipment is TOTALLY ME!

thanks for stopping by,
Grace

No comments: