Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 9, 2012

end of week links and crafty shares

and we have survived another week! But before I start making some fun weekend plans, let me share with you some great links and projects I made recently...

Over at the Glue Arts blog, we are showcasing Kid/Teen Crafts. I made this paper bead necklace for Ms. Maddie and you can find how I made it in this post.

My March blog post went live yesterday at Ella Publishing. Check it out here.
*edited* it's not posted at the Ella Publishing blog yet but you can see it here. We are having some technical difficulties right now but I'll give you the right link as soon as it's up. :)

and because it's been a while since I've shared some cards that's just for show, how about two?!


this last one showcased some Creative Memories Divine Power Palette products.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: