Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Twist Card Trio

Hi all. Today's post is a card share featuring the new TWIST cardstock line from WorldWin Papers. This is an interesting set of papers. It is sturdy which is perfect for any crafty project and there's a bonus....it has a textured side. It feels fuzzy,like a combination of cardstock and mulberry papers. So cool! Here's what I made with it....


We were challenged to use some photos in our cards. I was extra grateful for the challenge cause I was able to use up some extra photos. Back in the day, I used to print smaller photos in wallet sizes which meant that I get four prints of one photo. I would only use one for my pages but kept the other prints because, well, I just can't toss a photo away! And now I found a use for them.

here's some more close ups of the cards......
I used some photos of hubby infront of the Queen Mary for this travel/wish you were here card. I made this card a 6.25x 6.25 size.

(card size- 5 x 7")
I love these photos of my then 4 year old son. How I miss his chubby cheeks! With this card, I went simple putting emphasis on the photos and adding a fun die cut sun that I cut from the Cricut machine. Yes, these cardstocks might be sturdy and texturized but it can still go through the Cricut machine which for me is a double plus!!!

(card size- 4.25 x 5.5)
and this last card combined some die cutting techniques and stamping. I love how the colors makes this card exude the tropics. Don't you think?

So that's it. To learn more about this line and all the othe products that WorldWin offers, make sure you check their site out here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: