Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 6, 2012

PBK Sketch and sample

Happy Monday everyone. I had a great weekend, how about you?

Today is the reveal day for the latest sketch over at the Paper Bakery kit blog. Here's what I have for you this time around....

                       

a block design but with lots of room to add your own spin to it. And here's my take on the sketch....

Because You Loved Me
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I used the February Add on kit which will be revealed on Feb. 15th. Lots of fun stuff here so make sure you subscribe now!

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
You can see more photos of my project and read how you can play along with this sketch over at the blog here.

Hope you all have a great start to your week.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: