Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 13, 2012

Awesome mini album + Foto Matr

Hello Monday and Hello blog readers. I have to say that I LOVE MY JOB! I love that I get to document my family's life, be creative in the process and share my love for memory preservation to everyone that is willing to listen. I love how I can make a mini album like this one below to document a random trip to Chuck E Cheese with my kids two years ago and use fun products like the kit iems included in the Paper Bakery February Add on kit (which goes live for sale on the 15th). You can see more photos of this project in the PBK blog post today over here.


Then there's this really cool product that I learned about from WorldWin. They have come out with a fantastic way of scrapbooking where you can alter to your specific needs. I'm talking about the new FotoMatr. It's a scrapbook system (made of great quality kraft cardstock) and inserts that you will flip for! As a papercrafter and story teller I love the options of the filler pages which can be your regular 8x11 page with all sorts of layout configurations to the die cut folders and pocket holders. The possibilities are endless on this one.

Peter of WorldWin did a little show and tell on the new product at CHA Winter recently and you can learn more about it by watching this...

Check out the FotoMatr site here too.

So there you have it. Memory preservation is my middle name and I'm so blessed to be a part of this industry.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: