Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, February 16, 2012

At this Moment layout (Ella Publishing)

I remember when I started scrapbooking and I only had a handful of products and tools to work with and I get frustrated sometimes because I cannot get the result I had envisioned my pages to look like. Fast forward to today and I don't really know how much "stuff I use regularly to make pages till I do challenges like the one I recently did for Ella Publishing which is to make a layout with ONLY 8 PRODUCTS TO USE!

Let me tell you that was a hard "pill to swallow" for this 'layer it up' girl! But I managed (whew!) and my blog post is up today here.

Here's a look at what I made with the Eight is Enough challenge....

At this moment





and because I was super careful at how I use up the products, I had a few leftovers which I made into a card....
Pulled out for publication

Please visit Ella Publishing to check out my blog post (comment too to let me know how I did on my first official post there) and then go check out the Eight is Enough Ebook which has tons of ideas on how to maximize products and produce great looking pages with just eight items.

Happy Thursday.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: