Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, November 7, 2011

some layouts for you today....

First off, thank you to all that stopped by and commented on my Handmade Holiday projects. It was fun to see all the projects in the blog hop. Wasn't it so inspirational?

Anyways today I want to share a few pages....


First Christmas in Colorado

my new sketch for Paper Bakery kit club is up today. You can play along and now you have two weeks to complete your page. How fun is that! Check out all the info here.


It's the little things (digital)

yes sometimes I'm in the mood to make digital layouts. I can't resist all the fun digi kits out there. I got most of the supplies for this layout from Design House Digital. Did you know they just wrapped up a whole week's worth of celebration for National Digital Scrapbook day? Yeah I know, how fun to have a special day for all of the things we hold so dear, like digital scrapbooking. LOL.

Carnival Party

a few weeks ago, I rushed to the local's Archiver's here in the Springs to score some deals on pattern paper. In this page, I used my recent Jillibean Soup papers.


thanks for stopping by.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: