Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day + Big announcement from Glue Arts

Hi all and Happy Saturday. Did you know that today is the official "World Card Making Day"? Well yes, I am so happy that my love for paper and making cards now have an official day in the calendar. How cool is that. So while I'm watching the General Conference today, I'm whipping up some cards too. Nothing makes me feel good that combining my love for my church leaders and being able to get counsel from them PLUS play with paper. Today is truly a PERFECT day!

So before I head off and make more cards, I want to let my lovely blog readers in on a great product launch from Glue Arts....

I have tried this new cartridge and I have to say....it glides like BUTTER and I love the fact that we now have an option to glide from front to back or vice versa. That aspect of the new cartridge helps me a lot especially when I'm feeling some strain in my wrist.

And because Glue Arts is in celebratory mood, they're doing a give away. Read more of the details here.

Oh and check out the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog today. They're having some great "card" eye candy in connection with World Card Making Day. I was very fortunate to have been added to the wonderful list of designers included in the post. Here's the card I was asked to contribute...

Happy Birthday To You




So that's it. Have a great rest of the weekend and make some cards. :)


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: