Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 28, 2011

Some links....

My Friday's going to be a loooonnnnngggg one but before I head off and do the things on my list let me share some stuff with you...

My First Sketch challenge is up at Paper Bakery this week and you have a chance to score a great prize if you play along. Here's the post with the sketch and all the requirements for the challenge.

Also, over at my photography blog, I posted some quick tips on getting better Halloween Photos. Check it out and hopefully it'll help somebody out there make their photos snazzy and not "scary" this year. *wink*



that's all folks on this chilly Friday morning.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: