Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 17, 2011

oh it's another Monday

and yes I got a lot of things on my to-do list. But this time, it's different. Lately I'm really trying to prioritize and be realistic with my goals. I have learned (the hard way) of course that I cannot have it ALL, all at once. So I'm choosing this day to not make bread and use that time to visit with some friends and do a blog post here. *wink*

If you are visiting me for the Glue Arts Giveaway, scroll down a bit and you'll see the post about it. I have to say I'm loving reading all the comments and what makes Halloween so special for you. It gets me pumped for Halloween! Remember the giveaway will be closed at 9pm (mountain time) tonight.

Want to get to know me a bit more and read my 10 favorite scrapbook products? head on over to the Paper Bakery kit blog today as I have written a short intro there today.

And of course, this can't be a post without a photo (or two) so here's a couple....

I am a photographer too (among other things. LOL) and I did a quick photoshoot with my daugther two weeks ago for her 6th bday. I still can't believe that my baby is all grown up!


She was a trooper despite the cold weather during the shoot. To see more photos, click here.


Have a great start of the week everyone.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: