Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 24, 2011

My Sketch had launched...

Happy Monday blog readers, today I posted my first sketch over at The Paper Bakery blog. Check it out here. I'm been very anxious about this as I've never shared any of my sketches online before. It's definitely a learning experience and one lesson I learned today is that I need to add borders to my sketches! Hehehehe.


And as always with any sketches that I've made and will make in the future, I have a sample page to go along with it. For today's sketch, here's the sample...


Say Hello to my Little Friend






Got inspired? Well you have a chance to play along too. Check out the details here. There's a price for a lucky participant. *wink*


Have a great Monday.


Till next time,

Grace

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great sketch and layout! I can't wait to play along! :)