Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Glue Arts Latest Projects

Today the kids are out of school (and tomorrow too) and it's so windy out there. I'm not optimistic that this day will be a good one with kids at home and it's brutal to go out to the park. We shall see.

But what I am optimistic about is the change of weather and the feeling of fall all over the place. It makes me feel very grateful for so many things. One of those blessings I cherish is the opportunity to work for a great company. Glue Arts not only offer fantastic adhesives but they also carry Viny sheets called Accent it all. Here's a project I made with them....

Give Thanks Plaque

this was super easy to make with my Cricut machine doing all the cutting for me and a few premade fabric flowers from Maya Road to finish the project. Of course I used some Extreme Square adhesive to add them on to the plate.


to read more of the details on this project, check the Glue Arts blog here.

I'm also grateful for the little moments of bliss I get to share with my family. Like trying out a new restaurant. Such was the case when we visited our local Cracker Barrell last December. I made a layout about it here...

Cracker Barrell

I used some Core'dinations textured cardstock with Jenni Bowlin designs which was perfect for the vintage, homespun feel I wanted to incorporate in the layout.



I'm inlove with Maya Road fabric flowers right now and as you can see, they're the perfect embellishments to this page. :)


I had made a step by step tutorial on how I had made this layout and you can find that here in this post at the Glue Arts blog.


So that's it for me today. Happy Thursday.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: