Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 31, 2011

Exciting news to share...

Happy Tuesday. Last night, I got some exciting news. I had learned that I was picked to be part of the WorldWin Cardstock 2012 design team. The announcement came through their facebook page today.





When I made my application projects, I had the butterflies in my stomach. There was a part of me that wasn't sure if what I was doing was enough to make me stand out but there was also that other part that wanted to be true to who I am as a papercraft artist and this news just shows me that if we are authentique and give our best, good things will come our way. I'm a living proof of that! *wink*



In other news...I had my Monday post up yesterday at the Paper Bakery kit club blog. Here's the layout I shared...





and last Saturday, this project went up at the Glue Arts blog. We had a team up with Webster's Pages and I decided to make a love notes box with the Western Romance line. Check the blog here for the "how to" on this project.




Have a great Tuesday everyone!


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: