Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Projects + links

Good morning everyone! I'm in some shock to think it's already September!

Anyways, today I want to share some of my August projects and links to specific blog posts where you can learn more about them....

LA Zoo mini

I am a big fan of Goodwill. On one of my shopping trips there, I scored this CD case with binder clips in it for 49 cents. I turned it into a mini album about our trip to the LA zoo last year. I made this project for Glue Arts and our team up with Pebbles. They sent us the Happy Go lucky collection and I'm inlove with the bright, colorful and fun products in that set. See more of this project and my how to, today in this post!

Summer box and mini

another project using recycled items here. I used a See's candy boxy to create a Summer memory box plus a mini. Glue Arts teamed up with Echo park with this project, and we were given the Splash collection to work with. Check out my how to and more details on the project here.

Bliss banner

and finally a banner using the Home Sweet Home acrylic banner from Clear Scraps. I posted this project along with some more detailed shots and a quick write up at the Clear Scraps blog here. Also, my term with Clear Scraps have ended in August. I decided not to continue because I needed to make some changes in my commitments and although I'm sad to leave such a wonderful "scrappy" family, I'm hopeful that this won't be the last time Clear Scraps and I crossed paths again.

My term for Upsy Daisy Designs ended in August as well. I've been blessed to have worked with this company for 2 years and have been inspired by their products all throughout that time.

These companies have been so good to me and now I move forward, with hopes that there's a brighter future for me.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: