Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's a love thing *Cardabilities #38*

two posts from me today. I totally goofed off on my dates. I thought the Cardabilities reveal was tomorrow and here I was thinking this post will be typed way in advance for tomorrow. What a dork! Sorry.

Anyways, this sketch was super fun to play with. I love how the cluster of elements were placed in the middle. Lots of exciting possibilities on this one.

It's a love thing card

I chose to do a wedding/love theme because the neutral color background I chose gave me that vibe.


I used some oldie but goody stickers I had in my stash and layered them on top of each other. I also used some foam adhesive to create dimesnion throughout the card.



Nothing says wedding than a hint of satin ribbon. Here I used a brown one.


So there you have it. Make sure you check out the rest of the design team member's cards in the blog today.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: