Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Home Projects

A few months ago, I was honored to have some projects in this great idea book....



I totally forgot to share them here at the blog and since my mind is into making "home" projects lately, I thought now is the time to share them....


this minibook turned recipe holder that I made using Clear Scraps chipboard album is a great way to showcase some of your favorite recipes from your mother.



I turned an inexpensive tin container into a fun key holder with a few scrapbook products. I love how the house sticker instantly gives away the theme of the project.



This one was my favorite. I turned an old frame into a desktop calendar. I sanded the frame a bit to give it that distressed look. Then I added papers, sewn on vellum for the date pockets and embellishments to complete the project.


I even made a little pocket to hold the rest of the month and date blocks when not in used.



and finally some easy magnets with just two products. Yes you read it right only TWO and that was the fun chipboard and tin embellishments from GCD Studios plus magnet strips that you can purchase at any craftstore. Glue them together with some hot glue and you are ready to go! Easy peasy right!


So there you have it. Some quick, inexpensive ways to bring your love for paper into your home.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: