Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 15, 2011

{hello} card- Cardabilities #37

Hi all and happy Monday.
Sorry if this post is a few hours late. My kids started school today and if you've ever had a kid in school you know how hectic this particular Monday morning could be.

Today is the mid month reveal on Cardabilities sketch blog. Make sure you check out the site to see the rest of the inspirations from the design team. Here's my take on the sketch....

{hello}

the square boxes in the middle of the sketch inspired me to cut out a very bold and graphic pattern paper and then adhere them again but in sections like as in the sketch.


I added a pretty bird in the middle of the flower for some "tweet" fun in the card and I used some thin ribbon strips to ground my card.



It's a bit bulky but that's exactly how I like my cards. :)


Thanks for stopping by.


Till next time,

Grace

3 comments:

Franz♥ said...

A really fantastic take on sketch #37, i love it!

hugs, Francesca.

hilde janbroers said...

love your card!!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Grace, love the bright fun colours, love the squares and very cute little birdie! FAB job with the sketch Grace!