Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Card share

I had the pleasure of doing some design work for Grafix last month. If you've not heard of Grafix, they have a great selection of products that can stretch anybody's creativity. They offer funky films, transparency, chipboard and shrink film. All great stuff.

Anyways, today I want to share with you some of the cards I made with their products. Under my contract, I can't share with you the projects that they've picked up. What I can share are the ones that didn't quite made the cut. I think they're still great, so you my blog readers get to see them first! :)

Cake time

With this card, I used the green funky film, vellum and transparency. I printed off happy birthday a bunch of times on the transparency and then punched them out with a circle punch to create the text paper look.

All you need is love

Here I used two colors of vellum (red and white) plus funky films that I used as frames. See the swirls on the vellum inside the red frame? I was trying my hand on their rubon sheet and I was able to transfer some subtle circle accents/designs that I printed off of my computer onto the vellum. Cool huh?!

Thanks

I used the same transfer rubon technique here with the row of flowers. If you purchase the rubon sheet, it'll have a detailed instruction on how to do this. I'm not very good with the technical stuff. I also used many different funky films as my background papers in this card.

Make sure you check the site again here. And the beauty of their products is that you don't have to be a papercrafter to use it.....you can use the different papers for school projects, office work, general crafts, home decor and even jewelry (try the shrinky films).

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: