Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Some new Clear Scraps products

Hi there.
As promised here are a few project featuring the new Accent embellishment packs that Clear Scraps is revealing at CHA. It's up on the website now if you want to take a peek at them.

Barbie Party
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
What I love most about these acrylic embellishments is now I can add more acrylic fun to my layouts and cards. They're the perfect size for these projects.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
In this layout, I used the banner pack as part of my title.


PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I also used an XL Deco shape as part of my background. I added the pattern paper behind it so the clear aspect of the acyrlic will show and then I added some stickles on the edges.

Flower Power Card
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
in this card, I used the flower embellishment pack. I ran them through my embossing machine then added paint to them to make the embossed designs stand out better. I adhered them with pop up dots to create more dimension to the card.


Time to Celebrate card

In this one, I used a clock acrylic piece to emphasize my "time" theme. The background is actually a big sheet of rubons. I felt the numbers made for a good background for this card.

If you want to check out more of the new Clear Scraps products, check out the site here. The blog is also brimming with new projects from the designers so make sure you check that out too.

Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time,
Grace

No comments: