Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Great outdoor cards

Hi all. Whew, summer is really going by fast for me. There's so much activities going on a daily basis that crafting is the only way for me to relax and slow down a bit.

Today I want to share with you three cards I made with the "great outdoor" theme.


my main inspiration for these cards are the fun Campy Trails journaling cards from American Crafts. It had so many different designs in there that I wanted that to make the statement in my cards.

Here are the close ups of the cards...


Here I layered two of the journaling cards. I love how the paddle background emphasized the outdoor scene of the card sentiment block



With this one, I had cut out the title from one card, then added it to the top of another which had the oh so cute cabin photo. I then added paper strips and a circle to mimic the sun. And to make the sun "shine" I added glitter glue to it.


With this card, I played with some Campy Trails paper, punched it out with a stamp punch from Fiskars, layed them horizontaly and then broke the square design by adding the sentiment block in the middle, towards the right edge of the card.

So there you have it. Great outdoor cards are the perfect way to share summer fun with your loved ones.


Thanks for stopping by.


Till next time,

Grace

No comments: