Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 11, 2011

Baptismal invitation

Happy Monday everyone.


I know that crafty posts on this blog has become really few and far in between. I don't want you to think that I've turned my back on crafting. It's actually been the opposite. I've been creating up a storm it's just that most of them were for CHA so I couldn't share them until this week. So make sure you stay tune for all the fun projects I made for Clear Scraps and also new things for Glue Arts.


But for today, let me share with you some invites that I mass produced for my upcoming son's baptism.

One thing I love about mass producing cards is that after you've figured out your design, making it is a breeze. I also love the fact that I can rummage through my stuff and make the most of my supplies.


One big tip that I want to share about mass producing cards is that, to keep your costs to a minimum, make the most out of your tools. Here I used my embossing folders, border punch and die cut machine. Using your tools can also give your cards that personalize touch because you can match it with your theme.


I only made 20 because we're only going to give it out to immediate family members and local friends. Inside I printed off the details of the event plus a recent photo of Marcus.


Today I mailed them. I learned though that I had to add 20 more cents to each card because it was too bumpy. Note to self for next time, take it easy on the foam adhesive. Too much dimension makes for an expensive mailing stamp!


Thanks for stopping by.


Till next time,

Grace

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Grace!! LOVE your invitations! That little die cut guy is the sweetest thing ever. Love the color on him placed against the bright white background. Totally pops. And great texture you've added with the embossing and the borders. So, so cute!