Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, May 9, 2011

SEI guest blogger

Happy Monday and belated happy Mother's day to all the wonderful moms out there. This weekend has been a good one for me and I'm hoping that as soon as the to-do lists are crossed off that I can share some photos.



Anyways, today I wanna share a great news with all of you.....



This whole week I'll be guest bloggin for the SEI blog. Yes that means a whole week's worth of paper crafts from yours truly. When I made my projects, a few weeks ago, I didn't even bother looking at the calendar. I honestly thought that my posts will come up BEFORE Mother's day. Oh well, I guess you can save these inspirartions for next year's celebrations. *wink*



My first post is up today and here's a sneek peek...
PULLED OTU FOR PUBLICATION



Again, it's for a whole week so make sure you check it out often. Oh and on Friday they'll have a giveaway and you don't want to miss on that!



Till next time,



Grace

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

I hope you had a wonderful mother's day!