Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 18, 2011

Link Monday

Happy Monday. I hope all of you are having a great start for the week. As for me, I'm halfway done with my list and I'm finally getting excited about Easter. Yesterday I was dreading it but after purchasing my ham and all the fixins at Costco today, I think I'll be able to survive the holidays. :)

So for today's post, I want to take you on some type of crafty tour. I have some blog posts up for my design team assignments today and I wanna share peeks of it plus the link on where you can see the rest....

Family Tri-Fold Frame

At Clear Scraps blog today, you can see this project and some things I wrote up about it. Make sure you check it out here.

Springtime Tile Frame

This is a springtime projects I made for Glue Arts using their fun Accent-it-all Vinyl sheets. Fun stuff! Check it out here.

Cowboy hat


and make sure you check this out as well while you're over there. I altered a cowboy hat that I purchased at the dollar store and made it pretty for Maddie. :)

For you Treat Container

and finally, here's a fun idea for an Easter treat container that I made for Upsy Daisy Designs. And the plus for this project....I recycled a packaging container! Gotta love making something pretty out of things that is on it's way to the trash.

So there you have it. Have a great week.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Very Very Cute!

Jan Hennings said...

Love your family tri-fold frame :)

Julia Sáddi said...

Grace, creative, fun, colourful and delicious reporpouse pack! : )
xox Julia Sáddi - Brazil