Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Through my lens minibook *Clear Scraps*

I don't have any lame openers for you today. My brain is fried I guess and to think it's only Tuesday. Oh well!

Anyways here's a mini I'd like to share today featuring the camera acrylic mini from Clear Scraps...

Through my lens

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I traced the shaped albums on the pattern paper and cut to create the shapes. I highlighted the opening on the front of the album with liquid pearl and placed my title around it.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I smeared some stickles on the foam letter stickers to create the sparkling effect.

I used stickers, one size of photos and journaling blocks to fill up the pages of the album.
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I used perspective photos of our recent trip to the theme park.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
close up of the back side of the mini.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
sideview of the mini.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out Clear Scraps website for more inspirational products.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: