Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring card plus a whopping announcement.....

It's bright and snowy outside so I think this card fits on how I'm feeling right now....that is "I can't wait till spring arrives"!

Spring is here card

I made this card fro Clear Scraps. I used the fun buckle acrylic frame to emphasize the stamped image and card sentiment.


I used products from Pink Paislee and Cosmo Cricket among others which are part of the VIP Preferred product list from Clear Scraps.


and what could be better than a share of a card but a tutorial. Yes I chronicled my process in making this card. Check out the blog post here.

Oh and how rocking my weekend was...not only was I able to spend some good quality time with my family but on Sunday, I got a fun email from Cardabilities.

They picked me as part of their design team. See the announcement here. I can't wait to work on the April sketches!

Thanks for letting me share today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: