Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I love....post 3

Hello! Hello! Welcome to the third of seven days of me sharing something I love. I wanted to have a fun countdown to Valentines day and posting everyday about something I love was just the perfect way. Make sure you check out what I posted on day 1 and 2.

So today my love share is something pretty "obvious". You all know how much I love papercrafting and one of my favorite things to do is to make cards. Here are two cards that I made with the upcoming holiday in mind....

They are both titled "It's a love thing". I guess I am digging that title right now. :)


Lately I feel the need to go through every container I have in my craft room. The layered transparency, embossed circle and heart all came from a container that I put odds and ends that I wanted to keep for that "special" project. I'm so glad that I finally found a use for them.





this next card was made with a new technique I came up with using Clear Scraps acrylic tags. I was trying to heat emboss on the acrylic but didn't turn out good but had an aha moment when I placed the acrylic on top of my stamp.


I used the stamp image as a template to trace my flower image using some Viva Decor's liquid pearl pen. If you are going to do this technique, make sure you let the piece dry at least 24 hours to make sure you don't ruin your beautiful 3D image.

So that's it. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you come back tomorrow for some more love share.

Till next time,
Grace