Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Palmer Park *photo heavy*

No school today and it's -18 degrees out there. It's super cccoooolllldddd!!! We are definitely staying home today and heating up some water for hot cocoa!

So on Saturday we went out and explored again. Found this park online while googling "must see places in Colorado Springs"

We are definitely loving our area. Colorado seems to be suiting us very well. We love the outdoors and having a park like this where we can explore and hike that is about 10 minutes away from home is just heaven!




The weather last week has been "spring" like. It was lovely!






"This is our home" shot modeled by Marcus.


The place is great especially for portrait/family shots. If I was to become a professional photographer, I'm definitely going to use this park as one of my location places. :)


I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. See how tall my 7 year old son is? He's going to be taller than me before High school!


Picturesque views to behold.


amazing rock structures all around us.


and a family to share this beautiful scenery with.




Maddie scraped one of her knee and whined about walking so I gave her a piggy back ride so we don't have to stop our hike.

thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow! Fun to have such a gorgeous place so close! :) Great pics...