Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, January 7, 2011

December Crazy daisy mini

as promised here's my take on the mini album that is part of the Crazy Daisy main kit....

December daily mini


I know I'm a bit late making a december daily album but the die cut of the december month from MME was irresistable that I decided to use that as my foundation idea for this mini.
I love the mini for this month. Chipboard minis are always a great book to alter in my "books", no pun intended.
Anyways, I covered the front and back sides of the book completely with pattern papers but opted to just cover 75% of the inside pages. The holes of the book are not your typical circle ones and I thought if I had to make those holes for each page, it'll take me a long time. With this process, I was also able to use up the border stickers and ribbons in the kit.



I used a simple design for all the inside pages and added cardstock where I'll be able to add photos when I get around to it.
The accents/embellishments that came in the kit were perfect to bring this book to life. I love all the chipboard and die cut accents as well as the stickers. There's something for each page including journaling blocks.
For the front and back of the page, I used some of the Basic Grey rubons and other fun accents.

thanks for stopping by and because the kit has so much goodies in it, I was able to make two extra projects with it. I'll show you guys what I made tomorrow.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

hilde janbroers said...

I love it!! it's gorgeous!