Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Christmas Morning

Here's how our Christmas morning shaped up. Sorry it's a bit late. That's my story lately.

The kids have been waking up earlier than we have for the past few days (Kids go to bed at around 9pm while Mitch and I stay up watching TV till 12 0r 1 am) Anyways on Christmas day they didn't make any fuss but Mitch decided that at 7:45 we were going to wake up and start the opening of the presents. I was not happy being waken up that early but I forced myself to get up so I can take photos.
He told me that he would just let the kids open their presents while I stay in bed. Is he nuts? Sometimes I wonder if he really knows me. I mean c'mon, I'm a scrapbooker. Why on earth will I sleep in while my kids open their presents on Christmas morning????
Anyways here's some photos of the morning...


It's funny how the buying of presents took a whole month and the wrapping was about 2-3 hours to do and all this work for only about 15 minutes of wrapping paper ripping and a few oohhhs and aaahhhs. There were even no screeching or screaming for surprise.


Marcus got a lot of stuff. This box is from Grandma and Grandpa Tolman's. It was a sweater. Somehow we all knew that was coming. :) He also got two DS games and a pair of pants from Lolo and Lola


This was from Uncle George and Aunt Alleli


Santa even gave the kids each a personal letter. Here's Marcus trying to read his' all by himself.


Then here's Maddie with her sweater from Grandma Tolman. Maddie also got a Princess Jewelry set, princess toy celphone and an outfit from Lolo and Lola.


Then a DS from Santa. Pink! a perfect gift for this Pink Princess.


Then here's Mitch opening up our family gift from Santa and it was a....


WII!!! Yes we've been that good that we finally got a WII.

and as for me, I got this....

I guess I was pretty good this year too. *wink*

and here's the mess afterwards.


and after opening up the presents, we ate this for breakfast...

I made a breakfast casserole (prepped the night before) some cinnamon rolls and apples. Plus eggnog to drink. Yummy!

So that's it. Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all a Happy and Blessed New Year.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like Santa stubbed his toe there as well! Fun gifts! :)

hilde janbroers said...

wow you've been a sweet person the last year if you receive a cricut!! lol.
Happy New Year!