Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, December 21, 2010

a layout share

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the nice comments on our home. Yes we feel very blessed, which overpowers the stress feeling of getting all the boxes unpacked.

Anyways, I thought of sharing a layout today since I haven't done it in a while

A Place of Learning

As seen in the CK Sketch/January 2011 of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher

This layout is all about one of our favorite hangouts in California- the Cerritos Library. We've been to the library here in Colorado Springs area and although libraries tend to be similar to one another, there's a part of me that's still missing our "great" Cerritos Library. I'm glad I was able to document that part of our "California life".

Oh and before I leave, some people that stopped by for the Clear Scraps blog hop asked what kind of adhesive I used to adhere the transparency to the acrylic tag. This is the adhesive I used. I just started using this adhesive about a month ago and I'm really liking it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for stopping by and till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

hilde janbroers said...

what a nice double layout!! love it!