Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Train

With shopping malls all decked out with Christmas decorations, I can't help but get the "holiday bug" early too. So with that let me share with you my other project this month for Upsy Daisy Designs.

Christmas Train

this layout features the beautiful papers from the Spirit line. Last year, my sweet mother-in-law babysat Maddie for me so I can do some Christmas shopping. She brought all the ingredients to make this cute train with her and they put it together. How amazing is this. And you know the best part....we ALL were able to eat it!!! There's nothing better than a beautiful AND edible art!


The hand cut train was what glued me to this line. It was the "perfect" accent to emphasize my story and support my photos.


I also added ricrac, brads and letter rubons to the mix. All from Upsy Daisy Designs as well of course.

So there you have it. Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

Such a wonderful layout - and I love that story of the christmas train