Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 9, 2010

A loose end

Hi all, kids are finally in school. AACCCKK!!! I was excited but now that I sit in my almost empty house with it's silence I'm feeling a little sad. Oh well I guess that just means I have more time to create right?!

Anyways just wanted to share something I read recently. About a week ago I finished this book...

It's a sad story. Very tragic but a good read.

in this book this was said...
"A loose end- that's what we women call it, when we are overwhelmed by the care of small children, the weight of small tasks, a life in which we fall into bed at the end of the day exhausted from being all things to all people"

I thought FINALLY something to describe ME!!!

Hahahaha. thought I just share that with some of you cause I know I'm not the only "loose end" around here. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: