Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Clear Scraps CHA share

Did you enjoy all the CHA shares this past week? Which one got you excited the most? Well I'm not sure I can name just one thing. All of them were eye candy. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to when these new products start trickling into my favorite local and online stores.

Anyways today I wanted to share two projects I made for Clear Scraps using some new Acrylic products....

My Babies mini

Here I used the new Diva acrylic brag bag.


I used some Hambly Screen Prints and Viva decor products here, among other things.


a peek in one of the inside pages.


Here's what the back looks like. I also sprayed glimmer mist onto the flower to change the color a bit.


and decided to keep the acrylic handles as is but emphasized it with dots of Pearl pen from Viva decor.

She is

this page featured the XL Scallops acrylic piece. I used Jenni Bowlin and Viva decor products to enhance the page.


because I wanted people to see the beauty of the acrylic foundation, I cut up my butterflies so it'll go over it but not totally cover up the acrylic piece.

So that's it. Hope you enjoyed my little share today. Make sure you check out the rest of the new releases from Clear Scraps.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the flower. Did you make it and if so how?