Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, August 7, 2010

it's good to be home...

I'm sure none, or most of you, didn't know I was gone. My family and I took a 12 day road trip to Colorado Springs. It was quite an experience to say the least. Let me just tell you that for most of the time I felt that if we didn't have any bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all.



Anyways, before I left I made sure that I scheduled crafty posts on this blog so that the li'l old blog won't be lonely. Did you enjoy all the project/crafty shares?

Well hopefully in the coming days, I'll be able to go through all the pictures I took from the trip and share some. And maybe even share some of the "events" that took place in this trip. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: