Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sweet M

Happy Tuesday. If you are visiting from the Clear Scraps blog, thank you for dropping by and if you have not checked out my other projects from Clear Scraps, come back to the blog.

Yesterday and today I posted some birthday themed projects to celebrate my upcoming birthday. (hint, hint, hint- it's coming very soon. *wink*)

So anyways, I have one more project to share and it is this cute cupcake album.

Sweet M

I used some Unity Stamps to create my own background paper. I loved this technique, it made me feel like a real artist. I also used Cosmo Cricket papers and stickers and then some Accent Creative Designs flowers.
Here's some more pictures...


a look of the inside pages. I used the stamped papers in the inside pages as well. To hide the seams between the pages, I added pattern paper strips, ribbons and buttons.


I did a quick photo shoot of my daugther on her 4th birthday and that's what I used for this mini.


a look of the back side of the book.


a side shot of the now very bulky book.

thanks for stopping by and if you haven't seen the other two "birthday" themed projects I made, check them out here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: