Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, July 16, 2010

a little bit of this and little bit of that.....

Happy Friday!
My head is a bit of a hodge podge of things today so I thought I'd do that same in today's post. All of them good though.....

Let's start with a CHA sneek peek.....
Upsy Daisy Designs are going to show off these two wonderful collections in CHA Summer set next week. Aren't they lovely!!! I can't wait till I get my hands on them.



Since it's Friday, a new Get Sketchy challenge and sketch is up. Here's my take on this week's design....
Head of Class

I know it's totally unseasonal of me to make a school themed card when we are in the middle of summer but I was working on my August Piggy Tales Academy kit (I'll show them soon to you) and decided to use that on this card.


This card is very bumpy and thick with all my chipboard layering. Fun stuff!

And finally did you want to win a Cricut Create? Crazy Daisy kit has a great drawing going on right now. Check it out here.

that's it. Hope you guys will stay cool today.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Wow, those new lines are gorgeous! And great card! :)